The Standard S5 Thatcham vehicle tracker Features are as follows:
- No more need to carry the standard tracker S5 fobs, your D-iD phone app acts as the driver identification system instead.
- Your S5 tracker is linked to your phone to remotely identify you as the authorized driver, protecting you against theft methods such as key theft and relay crime.
- The Smartrack S5 insurance company-approved tracker has recently been tested and categorised to TQA standards, with a 24/7 monitoring service.
- The new Smartrack S5 Thatcham tracker uses GPS and GLONASS satellite networks and GPRS and GSM technology to track and recover stolen vehicles.
- The S5 is the latest iteration of the CAT 5 Thatcham tracker and comes with an in-built battery backup system, ensuring that your S5 Tracker will continue operating even if your vehicle's power source is cut off.
- Your S5 tracking device has the option of the Remote Immobilisation feature. This allows the control room to immobilise your vehicle in the event of a theft.
- PLEASE NOTE: You will be issued a CAT 5 completion certificate, regardless of whether or not you choose to have the immobilisation system installed.
Driver Recognition Vehicle Tracking System
- The S5 tracker is covertly installed by our Thatcham-certified engineers.
- All Smartrack S5 Thatcham-approved Trackers come with DRS (Driver Recognition System) as standard.
- DRS is an incredibly effective system offering protection against key theft, key cloning, and keyless entry/theft.
- Any drivers you authorize can download the app and log in with your account details, letting them use the vehicle without disrupting their driving.
- Even if the thief has stolen your keys, an alert is sent immediately in the 24/7 control centre if someone tries to access and start your car without using the app.
- We offer nationwide installation across every UK mainland postcode by our vast team of engineers, and we will usually be able to install your complete system within 1-3 working days.
- Free smartphone app
- You do not need to pay your subscription yet. Simply add your CAT 5 tracker to your cart and complete checkout. Driveshield will contact you to arrange a date and time for installation.
- Smartrack will contact you after your installation to set up your subscription and forward your insurance installation certificate.
If you still need help deciding on which tracker or vehicle security is for you, please follow this link here, or feel free to contact us
Thatcham Category Explained:
Thatcham rates car trackers, with the best-being Category 5 (now Category S5 as of January 2019). CAT 5 (or S5) trackers are recommended for high-value vehicles such as supercars and SUVs.
Subscription Pricing (Including 'Free Live' Secure Online Account)
Annual UK & European Subscription £159 per year
Two Years £269.00
Three Years £369.00
Duration payment subscription £649* inc VAT.
Direct Debit monthly payment from £13.99 inc VAT.
Fully insurance company-approved CAT S5 Thatcham Car Tracker
Installed at a time, date and location convenient for you
Fitted by Authorised Thatcham Fitters